I’ve had an interesting dance with religion, spirituality, and metaphysical experiences. Originally raised Agnostic in a small village in England, my only interaction and understanding of churches was appreciation of the architecture as my stepmom and I participated in the art and practice of brass rubbing. In my early years there was no talk of “God” or “the afterlife” or any such esoterica.
PLEASE NOTE: This podcast references Spiritual Lucidity, which has since evolved into Transpersonal Radio.
Article from Discovery.com referenced in podcast: “ANIMALS SAID TO HAVE SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES – Ever have an out-of-body experience? Your dog may have too.”
- Guest, John Winger, a practicing Druid and I discuss “Finding your spiritual being.” Part 1 of 2
- Guest, John Winger, a practicing Druid and I discuss “Finding your spiritual being.” Part 2 of 2
- ‘Human’ and ‘Spiritual’ are not antonyms. (eliseonlife.wordpress.com)
- Our Spiritual Nature (mediumsworld.wordpress.com)
- Spiritual Beings (marcyda.wordpress.com)